Whether it’s a brute-force attack or on-the-sly Netflix watching, if it crosses the network, it’s in the network flows. Flow data provides granular insight into your network that can help you diagnose a potential problem and fix it.
Download your copy of this comprehensive resource for using network flow data for security:
- Introduction to Network Flow
- To Sample or Not To Sample?
- The Best Flow for DDoS Detection and Mitigation
- Scalability of Network Flows
- Tips on Configuring Flow Export